Monday, September 10, 2012

An Exciting Time of Year

Ahh, yes. The school season is back, and I have decided to enroll at the Academy of Art University to further deepen my knowledge of music and create new friendships in the music industry. It is quite exciting to think about all of the things one can accomplish by taking the risk of following his or her dreams.

Also, I am EXTREMELY excited for one of our upcoming interviews, which happens to be with one of my favorite composers of all time. I'll leave it a surprise for now!

In the meantime, please enjoy one of my recent compositions, which was inspired by the musical themes of Mario RPG, Final Fantasy Tactics, Zelda, and the Super Mario Galaxy Orchestra.

Remember, never give up on what you love, and if you have any songs of your own that you would like to share with other musicians, please send me a submission for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment